Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feliz Navidad, and Other Great Music.

My brother clearly likes to march to the beat of a different drum. Read into that however you please, I'm not his PR guy. For the sake of this journal entry, this translates to a weird glitch that caused Cali to run strangely... or dance... or whatever the hell it is he's doing here.
We were heading out to Castle Zvahl to kill Dark Spark, for Cali's Warrior AF hands. He comes running up the hill and I notice something is "off" while he's still in the distance. By the time he got close to me, I was laughing so hard I could barely get the screenshots.



Puppetmaster-slash-Dancer has been going about as well as I could have expected. The Dancer subjob I started using has given Calcobrena and I a workout. Drain Samba adds to my damage output, as well as being a constant HP-regain, obviously. I have parts equipped on my Automaton that adds an HP Regen effect when I use Light Maneuver.

This ends up being a pretty steady stream of fighting, and since I'm using my Empress Band each time I go out, the EXP flows pretty well. I don't play for long periods of time with it, so by the time the ring's effect wears off, I'm ready to stop anyhow. I'm level 12 as of this writing.



Llewelyn needed a hand with his Samurai Artifact armor, with the target being a bird NM in Labyrinth of Onzozo. I remember doing this thing a few times, so I wasn't afraid. Saruka came out on Thief since we'd been running around a little beforehand. Ewe was on his SAM, a mere handful of XP away from hitting 61. He happened to ding that level while we cleared the aggro monsters out of the area. The NM went off without a hitch. It's a Bard-type, which really only amounts to it using Horde Lullaby and trying to keep us asleep. My DRG/WHM was able to keep up with waking the fellas and any needed curing. One more kill to tally on the cell wall.



Christmas has come and the aftermath is in effect. I hope everyone's day was at least as good as mine. I ate, a bunch, as usual. I'm not used to consuming so much in one day, but it's all in good fun. I happen to like this time of year, but not for the weather I assure you. "White Christmas" looks swell but I don't get much out of it anymore. Cold can totally kiss my ass, too. But, I'm a good sport. At least these days. I whine a little when my bones are numb but other than that it's a great season. I'd also like to note that Christmas music is awesome. End of story.
Above is my mule, Jinnai, in Bastok Mines. He's something of a photographer for me.

I celebrate Christmas and it's good stuff. I was happy to be able to spend it with family this year. My last couple were elsewhere, though interesting in their own right. I find this time of year is a nice little recharge for remembering to be nice to people. Y'know, 'cause sometimes we get pretty caught up in ourselves and all. A brand new year is now just around the corner, and I can't wait!

Merry Christmas (and days after) to everyone!

P.S. Current music artists redoing old Christmas classics... very cool, I'm all for it. Please stop butchering the songs, though. Just sing them. I'm looking at you, Beyonce.

No comments: