Monday, August 27, 2007

Wasn't I Busy Before?

I'm back to FFXI... Well, sort of. I have access to my account again. I just don't happen to find myself caring all that much. I am in a new location, which means I have a different internet connection and different circumstances. The net isn't impressing anyone thus far, and the circumstances are leaving me with little motivation to do anything about it.

So far I've just chatted with a few people, catching up on life and ingame happenings. Not too much has changed for anyone else in the last three to four weeks, so it didn't take long to be up to speed. I have a few things I'd be able to work on if I really think about it, but I've not been sparked to take any action just yet. Perhaps it is the relative lack of energy lately, or perhaps I'm in a bit of a rut.

Today happens to be August Update Day as well. There are quite a few changes in aspects such as Besieged, 2-handed weapons, Genkai quest difficulty, specific job enhancements, Weapon Skill retooling, and more. It will be interesting to see the degree to which the game changes due to this update. The last few major updates have been of high-quality overall, so I have little reason to feel otherwise about this one.

Obviously, not much to report, but worth noting that I am indeed technically playing again. I just haven't found anything to do to keep me logged in for long.

Time will tell~

No comments: