Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls.

What can I say? I'm very touchable.



Only you can prevent forest fires.



"The fuck are you lookin' at?"



Interesting pose, but read chat log:



Punching moar, leveling:



You've got a firm grip on that pole there, kid.



This is Aphmau. She's going to have my babies.



The Dynamic Duo versus a big, stupid doll NM:



Every time Naja and I go out, we have a hard time getting in the cool clubs.



Wardrobe change!



"Slave away, puppet!"



"Work, damn you! Work!"



(Thump)



Out for the count - Nice shot.



Playing Scrabble with the boys.



"Draco! That is not a word!"



Oh yeah?



"What now, bitch? What now?!"



"Jesus Christ, Draco. Watch the temper."



"You're scaring the children."



"Yeah, dude. It's just a game."



Attempt to mount Automaton:



Automaton's revenge:



{Insert heavy breathing}



( ! )




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i couldn't stop laughing!! Nice lil touch up on my picture lol! Your the best draco. I hope to be comming back in the next 3 months! Take care of my stuff hehe! You are soo touchable hell you were half way across the world and go me prego some how.! Lot of love we will miss you hope to see u soon.

Sg